[Dixielandjazz] Tuba/Bass Player looking for work

David Zychowski davidrn2341 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 11:00:03 PDT 2011

If I am miss-using this forum I apologize.  But, I have found it difficult
to meet people so far.

My Name is David Zychowski.  I have been playing Traditional Jazz,
Dixieland, Standards and Swing since I was 10 years old.  That is 32 years
now.

I can play it anyway you want it.  2 beat, Firehouse Five style, or,
driving 4 beat the way they did it at Rosie's.  Yes, I was asked twice to
play there.  Unfortunately, nursing school keep me away.  I did later play
with several of the Rosie guys in Cleveland.

I am fairly new to the area.  I moved last December, from Cleveland, for
work and have found it difficult to find places to play.

I am living in the foothills outside of Modesto.  I have gone into Modesto
and to the Sacramento Jubilee but, the phone remains silent.

Please contact me as I am more than willing to make a trip to sit in with
you all.

Again, if I have miss-used this forum my apologies.

Thank you.