[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz Site (was Davenport Blues)

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at telfort.nl
Thu Oct 27 06:03:06 PDT 2011

Bob Smith wrote:
I should be very interested to hear from you if you can play either of
Jelly Roll's 'Cannon  Ball Blues', the second 'Chant' or any of the New
Orleans Jazzmen recordings other than  "Ballin' The Jack' and 'I Thought I
Heard ...', and likewise Louis Armstrong's Hot Five recordings of 'He Likes
It Slow', 'Ory's Creole Trombone', and 'Two Deuces', or either of the two
recordings with the Polynesians

I tried to play the mentioned tracks but it didn't work. Many other tracks
went okay.

Gerard Bielderman
Netherlands