[Dixielandjazz] Your Help Needed

Donald Mopsick dmopsick at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 05:54:38 PDT 2011

To DJML:

Some of you may have noticed that I have been posting regularly every
Thursday about the weekly episodes of the USA public radio program
Riverwalk Jazz. I'm looking for a little feedback here, so please help
me out by taking this E-Z one-question multiple choice poll:

When I see mopo's weekly post about Riverwalk Jazz,

1. I go to http://riverwalkjazz.org and listen to the entire show.
Bravo, mopo, keep the posts coming!

2. I take note of the post and sometimes listen to the show later in
the week at a more convenient time.

3. I already know how to get Riverwalk Jazz on radio or stream it
online. I'm a regular listener. Your posts are a little redundant for
me, but so what?.

4. I skip over (or delete) your posts and have no opinion.

5. I've heard the show and it sucks. Please stop spamming us and go away.

6. Huh? Who are you and what are you talking about? Go away, please.

If you're so inclined, please respond privately to dmopsick at gmail.com
or respond on-list, whatever moves you.

Thanks for your help.

mopo