[Dixielandjazz] Where are the Young People?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 08:17:03 PDT 2011

I am not Elazar's spokesman, but let me point out that he actually
gave examples of young people who DID want to pay (or make their
parens pay) because they loved the music.

In one thing you are probably right - young people prefer younger
bands.  Both Israeli bands that draw young paying audiences are
relatively young.  Isradixie and Good Time Jazz, good as they are,
draw mainly older audiences, althou even there most people are younger
than I.
Cheers