[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee and Monk (was Especially For the drummers)

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Sun Oct 23 07:32:00 PDT 2011

Boy! You've really shut yourself out, haven't you Marek?
A narrow and closed mind like that will deprive you of a huge amount of enjoyment.
You really don't know what you're missing.
I love Miles Davis, but as I write I'm in the middle of reviewing a CD by Clarence Williams's washboard bands!

Steve Voce

On 23/10/2011 15:23,