[Dixielandjazz] Swing, Brother Swing

CreightB at aol.com CreightB at aol.com
Sat Oct 22 11:14:29 PDT 2011

I have a good friend who plays banjo and just came back from a Your
Father's Mustache reunion at Carnegie Hall.  Apparently a really good  bash.
Anyway, he asked me the following:
  I’m  looking for either sheet music or a lead sheet to Swing Brother,
Swing. Can’t  find anything on the Internet. Do you have any sources?

He was  unaware of the DJML, so will give him the data on that.  If anyone
can  help, please contact him at: _ted_turner at lpbroadband.net_
(mailto:ted_turner at lpbroadband.net)

Name is Ted  Turner, and he used to play with the Poudre River Irregulars
up Fort Collins way  in Colorado.

Hope you all  can help.
Creight Bricker - Lurker and Fan
"Out side of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog it's  too
dark to read."
Groucho Marx