[Dixielandjazz] FW: Where are the young people?

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Oct 20 01:00:04 PDT 2011

Larry wrote:

>I find a lot of young people to be very one sided in their likes and
dislikes.  Most wouldn't walk across the street to hear us but if they are a
captive audience they do enjoy us.

But, Larry, how about all those videos we've been seeing on djml with street
bands playing & gobs of young people hanging around listening/dancing?  They
weren't shown being fenced in.  They were enjoying the music.

They WILL walk across the street if it is happy & swinging.

Jim