[Dixielandjazz] Where are the young people?

Bob Romans lodibrass at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:06:32 PDT 2011

*If any of you listmates open this clip of the Barbone Street Jazz Band,
please email me and tell me how many "young people" you see at the concert!
The young ones who are there dancing it seems, have to be the grandchildren
of the older folks sitting around...you know...the Geritol Club...am I
wrong! I always had the impression the The Barbone Street band NEVER played
for anyone over the age of thirty!*

*Steve posted;*
*"Here's a clip of part of our concert on the Riverfront on August 4,
2011. It hit the local news on Sept 1."*
**
*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhy_X2vKmg4*<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhy_X2vKmg4>