[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Booking

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 11 23:05:35 PDT 2011

Here in my country most bookings now come in through mail. I guess 80% I didn't meet or speak on the phone to, before seeing them actually on the job.Even some international bookings, like Jazz Festivals in Ireland and Germany.
What helped a lot was putting up a real goodlooking website, and uploading hundreds of videos to youtube.
Didn't do an advertisement campain since.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma