[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug, SF Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Oct 9 18:50:23 PDT 2011

Listmates,

I'll be with the Bay Area All-Stars this evening Oct 10, 6:30 - 9:30 PM at:

Nick's Rockaway Beach, 100 Rockaway Beach, Pacifica CA.
Food and full bar available. No cover. Reservations suggested, 650/ 359-3900.
>From the north take 280 South out of San Francisco. Take the Route 1/Pacifica exit
off 280.
After about 6 miles turn right off Route 1 at the second traffic light.
After about 500 yards turn left into the driveway. If you go too far, you'll
be in the drink with the fishes...

Featuring Doug Finke, trombone, Louisville KY
Bob Schulz, trumpet; Bob Ringwald, piano; Scott Anthony, banjo; Marty Eggers, bass.
Also featuring the great Pat Yankee!

If you make it, be sure to say hello.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

I hate all this terrorist business.
I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself
"I'm going to take that."