[Dixielandjazz] Over in The Gloryland

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:37:19 PDT 2011

>  Marek Boym asked in reply to my question:
>>> But what about ABBA?
>> "Why should we think of it, or even know it?  No reason that I can see."
>
> Dear Marek,
> (I hope I have not misread your question.)

If you did not mean the Swedish pop group - I must have.
> Did you listen to the link I posted?

No.  I took it to be by ABBA.  And I was not a New Orleans revivalist,
so I don't know what the "anthem" is.  Butwhatever it is, if played by
ABBA, I an not interested.  By a jazz band - anything is interesting.

I have the entire Sam Morgan output.

With kind regards