[Dixielandjazz] Jazz at Lincoln Center and the Prohibition

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 07:08:50 PDT 2011

OK,
By now I've heard it all.  And liked most of it, even if there were
occasional szophone or trumpet breaks and solos that did not sound
very musical.
And I have not deteced any parody of early jazz; rahter a honest tribute.
BTW, if you're looking for a parody - seek "Mouldy Fig Stomp" by
Chubby Jackson.  Although a parody, it still sounds pretty good.
cheers