[Dixielandjazz] Thanks for the info on Armstrong's transcription

Lubitel11 lubitel11 at ozu.es
Sat Oct 8 02:59:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

Sorry for no being able to reply as I would, but it's all very far to be
completelly "automatic" on my email! By the way, Eric I don't received
your file or I can't find it, could you send it again to below. Thank you!

Thanks so much for your replies on the subject of Armstrong's trancriptions.
I've recently tracked one more source for one of the tunes I'm looking
("Weather Bird"):

http://www.melbay.com/product.asp?ProductID=GW1000DVD
(a dvd of great guitar player Ernie Hawkins).

All the best,

Jay Bee Rodriguez
hitavr at hotmail.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/OtisSpain