[Dixielandjazz] Tin Roof Blues

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 08:55:37 PDT 2011

Thanks for the post!  Enjoyed! and no wonder when I look at who is  playing.
Ginny

In a message dated 10/4/2011 9:48:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rwade1947 at comcast.net writes:

This is  the finest treatment of "Tin Roof Blues" I've heard in a very long
 time.

http://youtu.be/IdH2tnuCRQE

The band is Andy Schumm's Beer  Garden Jazz Band, filmed at Tribute to Bix,
March 12, 2011.

Personnel:  Andy Schumm - cornet, Dave Bock - tuba, Frank Gualtieri -
trombone, Jason  Goldsmith - tenor sax, John Otto - clarinet/alto sax, Josh
Duffee -  percussion, Jimmy Barrett - tenor banjo, and David Boeddinghaus -
piano.

Enjoy!

Roger Wade
Really Old  Records