[Dixielandjazz] Traditional Jazz (Banjo or guitar)

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Oct 3 20:11:32 PDT 2011

Hi Gary,
That is a very nice blend for the instrumentation of your ensemble.
Thanks for your post and for sending the enjoyable links.

I'll keep my opinion that any instrument can potentially swing.  :?)   And
yes, acoustic guitars are, generally speaking, less  invasive.  One thing
about fretted instruments -- there is a lot more  variation in how they can be
sized, "set-up", constructed, tuned, and  played, than most realize.

Ginny

In a message dated 10/3/2011 6:27:33 P.M. Central Daylight Time,