[Dixielandjazz] Support live jazz

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 15:28:08 PDT 2011

Hello Bill,
I've tried to Google the title as given to me and found various and
sudry things pertaining to the French income tax.  Thus, while you are
right about the title (A moi de payer), the translation as "payoff"
appears wrong; the literal translation seems to be "MyTurn to Pay", or
as an English speaker would say "My Treat."
With kind regards

 (It's My Turn to Pay).  A familiar number, but I find