[Dixielandjazz] Sister Swing Christmas Concert Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Nov 30 23:42:55 PST 2011

Hi Everybody,
Sister Swing is excited to be having our Christmas Concert this year!  This show
is for the whole family, young and old! We will be offering refreshments and plenty
of cheer to go around.  We'll have a dance floor for those swing dancers and lots
of chairs for those who prefer to 'sway in their seats'!
When:  3:00-5:00 p.m. Sunday December 4, 2011
   Doors open at 2:30 p.m.
Where: Coloma Community Center
   4623 T Street, Sacramento
-plenty of parking
Tickets: $15 for adults, kids under 12 are free
Go to our website to purchase tickets www.sisterswing.com
Or call (916) 202-5399 to place your order.
Tickets are also available at the door!
P.S. We will have the full band including our favorite piano player and arranger
Miss Bonnie Otto.
Hope to see you!
All of us from Sister Swing