[Dixielandjazz] The Unnatural Seven -was - Jonathan Russell & Tom Rigney

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Tue Nov 29 08:55:49 PST 2011

Don,

Thank you for the details of the Timtayshun recording.  I was in Jr.
High in Long Beach CA when it and Serutan Yob came out, and was a great
fan of Jim Hawthorne.  I seem to recall there was a rumor that Jo
Stafford or members of her family once lived in Long Beach, but never
did know if it was true.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA