[Dixielandjazz] The Unnatural Seven -was - Jonathan Russell & Tom Rigney

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 07:12:00 PST 2011

Thanks for the link and some smiles this morning.  Young things like  me
did not know this recording existed.
Ginny

In a message dated 11/28/2011 8:48:40 A.M. Central Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Hey  Pat:

I think that band was "The Unnatural Seven". Led by list mates  Don
Ingle's father, Red Ingle. For YOUR listening pleasure it is  at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUJdPceUazM

Perhaps Don can  give us the real story of who actually was on this
recording. e.g.  Jo Stafford or Karen Tedder, etc.

BTW note the other Red Ingle records  on the sidebar of this page.

Cheers,
Steve  Barbone