[Dixielandjazz] Cotton Club Parade - Reviewed

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 08:13:24 PST 2011

Wish I could check it out for myself.

The way the critic ended the review struck me as an insult:
"So is the show Broadway-ready in its present form? Almost. But if it
is to enjoy a longer life, the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra,
intact and undiluted — not some pickup band — must remain the
foundation."

I understand about not some pickup band but surely there are other
musicians in the world of sufficient caliber!

Ginny

In a message dated 11/21/2011 9:16:35 A.M. Central Standard Time,