[Dixielandjazz] Bob Barnard's CDs

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Wed Nov 16 09:24:16 PST 2011

On 11/16/2011 5:59 AM, Eric Holroyd wrote:
> As the person responsible for the building and maintenance of
> Australian jazz trumpeter’s website I'm please to be able to pass on
> the good news about Bob's BIG CD Sale.
>
> Acting on his instructions, I've done a major revamp of his website,
> which includes Bob's decision to reduce the prices of ALL his CDs from
> $25 to $15!

Eric: In your message, you mentioned price. You might explain that
Aussies use "dollar," but the exchange difference between US dollars and
Aussie dollars is different. Or is your  message using US dollars for price?
At any cost, Barnard's compelling horn is worth every exchange rate
wherever and whatever it is.
Don Ingle