[Dixielandjazz] Bob Barnard's CDs

Eric Holroyd eholroyd at optusnet.com.au
Wed Nov 16 02:59:10 PST 2011

As the person responsible for the building and maintenance of Australian
jazz trumpeter’s website I'm please to be able to pass on the good news
about Bob's BIG CD Sale.

Acting on his instructions, I've done a major revamp of his website, which
includes Bob's decision to reduce the prices of ALL his CDs from $25 to $15!

This is for CDs purchased direct from Bob, and to see just what is on offer
at this incredible price, please visit his website at:

http://members.optushome.com.au/robertbarnard1/

If you were thinking of Christmas presents for jazz loving friends this sale
could well be the answer.

There are some great CDs listed there, so why not have a look?

Eric Holroyd