[Dixielandjazz] How To Succeed in Killing a Trad Festival Without Really Trying

Glen Page gpage at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 13 13:40:55 PST 2011

Bill,What an appropriate response. As all know I am a lurker, but an avid
listener to the music I like best. It happens that my preferences are not
available locally, or in many festivals. My wife will tell you that I spend
far too much time at the activities you mention and in doing so indirectly
help to perpetuate the availability of MKOM through the purchase of
recordings and books pertaining to MKOM and also maintain an international
exchange of interest with fellow travelers.

Thank you Bill for bringing this to the fore.

Glen Page.