[Dixielandjazz] Molly Ringwald

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Nov 13 13:27:39 PST 2011

I was surprised when I clicked on the link provided by Judi K and heard my daughter Molly singing from the album she did when she was six years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O3jDyrBar8

For anyone interested, the musicians backing Molly were:

Al Smith, trumpet
Skeets Herfurt, reeds
Jim Maihack, trombone
Bob Ringwald, piano
Ed Turner, banjo, guitar
Stan Black, tuba
Joe Balerdino, drums

 If you wanna see Molly now at the age of 43, tune in Wednesday night to the TV show "Psych."

For a preview, see:

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2011/11/psych-preview-going-mental/

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"All the problems we face in the United States today can be traced to an unenlightened
immigration policy on the part of the American Indian."  Pat Paulsen