[Dixielandjazz] Lost?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Nov 4 05:48:00 PDT 2011

Pat Ladd wrote:

> about 4 days ago I sent a post with an attachment of photos of the DJML All Stars during their one and only performance.
>
> I have not seen it appear on the list and it has not been returned as undeliverable.
> Has it appeared on the list and not been repeated back to me?

Pat,

The DJML software does not permit attachments.  Not being real up on computer stuff, I don't understand why.  However not accepting attachments prevents somehow, virus's or other bad things from being passed along to members.

I'll ask the DJML Asst. Moderator to explain.

If you want people to see photos, post them on a web site somewhere and then tell the DJML members in an email where they can go to see them.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator