[Dixielandjazz] Videos on YouTube; Capital letters (was: Beebe CD)

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Wed Nov 2 09:41:49 PDT 2011

Jazzman Joe:

I have to agree with Dan on the use of larger font vs. all caps. When
you use all caps, not only is it the online equivalent of shouting, it
is also very hard for most people to read whether their eyesight is good
or poor because of the lack of difference in the characters. Not wanting
to gang up on you, just trying to add my vote for the larger font
instead.

I love your videos! Thanks for providing all of that wonderful music.

Cheers,
Beth