[Dixielandjazz] Moldy Fig (was Phil Napolen, and more)

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue May 31 02:20:40 PDT 2011

And, need I remind y'all that former presidential chief of staff and newly
elected Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has  a completely different meaning
associated with MF which has no relation to the moldiness or mouldiness of
figs or figges.

I remember last year, when he was still part of the Obama administation, the
President commenting "Rahm is having difficutly saying the word "day" after
"mother".

Musical content?

"Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago, I'll show you around
Betcha bottom dollar you'll lose your blues in Chicago, Chicago.
The town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down"

Enuff awreddy?

Tides
HC

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them