[Dixielandjazz] Its party Time In Sacramento May 27 - 30

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed May 25 18:02:08 PDT 2011

IT'S PARTY TIME!
May 27-30, 2011
?
Let's Get This Party Started!!!
So many bands, so little time!
An "All-Events" badge is your best bet to enjoy 4 days of live music (more than 70
bands, 20 venues). What an amazing deal! ?Where can you possibly get this much musical
entertainment at such low prices?!?The "All-Events" badge is $110 for the entire
weekend. Click the link to view daily ticket options:?
http://sacjazz.com/tickets
During the festival, simply visit our?5 Box Office / Trailer locations.?Pre-ordered
tickets will be in Will Call. (See below.)??Starting Mon., May 23, you can buy BOX
OFFICE tickets (or redeem Ticket Vouchers) at the 2nd & K Trailer. Then, May 27-30,
visit any of these 5 Box Office locations: (1) Trailer (2nd & K St.); (2) Trailer
(Front & L St.); (3) Trailer (J St. btwn. 2nd & Front St.); (4) Holiday Inn (3rd
& J), (5) Convention Ctr. Box Office (13th & J).??WILL CALL: located behind Freeway
Gardens venue in the Sac Jazz Trailer, ?May 27-30. HOURS:  Fri-Sun. 8 a.m.-11 p.m.;
Mon. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ??Discounted tickets available at participating ACE Hardware stores.
Click here for locations:
http://www.sacjazz.com/images/sponsor_NorCalACE-stores.jpg
----
Sponsors make it happen - THANK YOU!
Thank you to all our festival Sponsors!
We sincerely appreciate the support of our Sponsors for the 38th annual Sac. Jazz
Festival & Jubilee. We cannot present this event without their corporate support.
?Please show support in turn with your patronage of all our sponsors listed at left.
----
"Set It Aside" recycling at this year's festival.
Beer & Wine in recyclable containers. For the first time, we're serving beer and
wine in recyclable containers.?Along with beer in aluminum cans, you can get Merlot
or Chardonnay in recyclable wine glasses.?Volunteers are needed year round to encourage
people to join the Set It Aside (SIA) recycling program in Sacramento. Anyone can
register on-line. Then, please acknowledge STJS for telling you about the program,
and choose STJS to receive a portion of your recycling returns.
Learn more at the Set It Aside website:
http://www.setitaside.com
----
The Festival raises money for jazz education!
SIGN UP NOW for Jazz Camp!  ?Still a few spaces left at the Adult Camp.
?ADULT Trad. Jazz Camp?= WEEK OF July 31-Aug. 5, 2011?Still room on all instruments.?Adult
Camp Concert: Fri., Aug. 5,?7-10 p.m. at Sly Park Env. Ed. Ctr.??YOUTH Trad. Jazz
Camp?= WEEK OF Aug. 7-13, 2011?Youth camp is nearly full! ?Youth Camp Concert: Sat.,
Aug. 13, noon-4 p.m. at the Dante Club.??We have an outstanding faculty. Join us!
Trad. Jazz Camp website:
http://www.sacjazzcamp.org/
----
To read the Executive Director's message, click here:
http://www.sacjazz.org/message.html
To read the Executive Director's message, click here:
http://www.sacjazz.org/messagex.html
Thank you for supporting STJS and all its events and education programs.
Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society | 2787 Del Monte Street | West Sacramento | CA
| 95691
(916) 372-5277.
Starting this Thursday, the STJS Office will move to Old Sac during the festival
To view this message online and in full color, click this link:
http://bit.ly/kZIo1O