[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: [Tradjazz] Barb City Stompers Are Back - This Sunday 1-4PM !

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue May 24 07:52:44 PDT 2011

Hi Jazz Fans,

This Sunday the Barb City Stompers will return to The  House Cafe at 263 E.
Lincoln Highway in DeKalb IL.
We will return with our toe-tapping version of Traditional Jazz from  1- 4
PM on Sunday 29 May 2011. There is no cover charge and we  invite you to
come and bring  family and friends. Our regular band members  Aaron Pucket-
Drums and Diana Skillman- Vocalist cant be there this week,  but we have
some
wonderful musicians that will substitute  admireably.

The Band Sunday will be:

 John Skillman - Clarinet/Leader
 Roy Rubinstein - Trombone
 Larry Rutan - Rhythm Guitar
 Roger Hintzsche - Bass
 Mike Albiniak - Drums   Guest  Drummer

This week we will feature Dekalb's own dyne-o-mite
Vocalist - Zackery Harris

Please come, enjoy the music, and pick up your jazz schedule for the  rest
of the summer!

 John

--
The world is full of idiots... the trick is to be able
to navigate through life around them