[Dixielandjazz] Out Of Copyright Tunes Fake Book

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 20:38:12 PDT 2011

Jim,

Sorry to hear about that problem withe the downloading. I certainly don't want you to be having to download any exra file management system. When I chose that site I was under the impression that there was no need for any downloading software.

I'll see if I can compress the files enough to send them to you off-list. I'll also check my band's website to see if it will support that much downloading.

Does anyone know of a website where I can post them and not cause these problems?  Is anyone else is having the same problem? We'll get this figured out yet.

I forgot to post the link to the bass book.  It is as follows:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb5969d/n/Bass_out_of_copyright_publish_numbered.pdf

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada