[Dixielandjazz] Out Of Copyright Tunes Fake Book

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 19:30:37 PDT 2011

As I recall someone was looking for a list of out of copyright tunes. I have put together a fake book that consists of nothing but out of copyright tunes (based on the pre-1923 rule in the USA). This fake book may be of assistance.

I have them books up for C
instruments, Bb, Eb and in Bass clef. I will soon have a second bass
clef book ready where the tunes are written one octave lower for the
tuba players.

They are in PDF and anyone is welcome to them.

The links are as follows:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb59f08/n/Bb_Out_of_Copyright_publish_numbered.pdf

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb59fd2/n/Eb_Out_Of_Copyright_publish_numbered.pdf

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cb59ffe/n/C_Treble_out_of_copyright_publish.pdf

If the links don't work, please let me know so I can fix it.  Please let me know if there are any errors in the books so I can do the necessary corrections.

I don't want to be paid anything for this. I would like to see people "pay it forward".  For those of you who don't know the concept of "paying it forward", here is a quote from the movie of the same name which explains the concept.  "You see, I do something real good for three people. And then when they ask how they can pay it back, I
say they have to Pay It Forward. To three more people. Each. So nine
people get helped. Then those people have to do twenty-seven."

Enjoy.

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada