[Dixielandjazz] YouTube - Golden Gate Rhythm Machine "Why"

Ken Gates kwg28 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 19 19:16:42 PDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWsaNzwfV0s

I like to go to youtube before going to bed and hear some mellow music.
One that I visit quite often, and now it will have a little special meaning is
this soothing late night (so it would appear) set for Golden Gate Rhythm
Machine and Jim Rothermel starting it off with Jelly Roll Morton's
whimsical tune--"Why?".

For those of you who may not have seen/heard Jim play in person, I think
this shows Jim and all the band in a relaxed but swinging mode.

Good memories---

Ken Gates