[Dixielandjazz] Here's an even better job offer

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon May 16 16:39:49 PDT 2011

 Marek:

 me thinks the definition is simple, it is the difference between the original Black musicians feel for the music and the white musicians attempted interpretations of it which suffers the same fate as many White Dixieland bands attempting to play Traditional Black New Orleans Jazz, agreed or not there is definitely a subtle difference in the sound between great Black players and white players of the same music often even with charts in front of them.   Although some of our colleagues on this list will vehemently disagree no doubt.

cheers,
Bart.