[Dixielandjazz] Here's an even better job offer

Larry Walton Entertainment larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon May 16 15:30:17 PDT 2011

I find most ghost bands to be lacking especially in live settings.  I have
played with several and often they have a bunch of subs.  The subs are often
very good but not like the original.  On the other hand I don't think most
audiences are that discriminating.  I think they just want to hear the tunes
for dancing.  Younger audiences have nothing to compare with unless they
have a personal collection of vinyl so they just don't know.
Larry
StL