[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland Crackerjacks (was "Your band")

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:07:27 PDT 2011

Hello folks,
Last night I posted the following, addressed to BErt Bransma and
copied to the list.:

> Hi,
> At the jazz evening tonight, our host played your video - "Sweet Gerogia
> Brown."
>
> When I said I corresponded with you, everybody asked me to give you
> and Selena their regards.  They were very impressed with a female
> drummer and trombone player.
> Cheers

Apparently it has created some confusion and misunderstanding, as it
was not clear what band I had in mind.  This is to rectify it.
My aplogies to all that have been misled.
Cheers,
Marek
P.S.
As an afterthought: nobody was bothered by the "funny (and very
clolourful) attire of the band.