[Dixielandjazz] Jon Erik Kellso

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 11 13:53:30 PDT 2011

Hello,
Sir Scratchy!
In my original mail which started tis thread, I wrote: "I have heard
Kellso live several times in Europe, and that is the impression I got.
True, I did mention the CDs and videos, saying they "corroborated" the
picture created by hearing Kello live.  The Vince Giordano videos do
nothing to disprove that impression.

As to visit to Birdland, taking into consideration the distance from
home - a few thousand miles - seems a wee bit impractical.
I have just bought five LP albums, one of them - double, so I better
stop writing and sit down on ... and listen.

Cheers