[Dixielandjazz] Jon Erik Kellso

john l behaviornight at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 14:32:36 PDT 2011

It seems to me that the original opinion from this thread is based solely on listening to Jon-Erik's CDs and the videos on YouTube made of him at the EAR Inn with the EAR-Regulars.

A visit to Sofia's to see him with Vince Giordano's Nighthawks, or to Birdland when he's playing with the Gully-Low JB might change your mind.

Jon-Erik is equally proficient swinging like Henry Red Allen as he is playing in the King Oliver arena.

Sir Scratchy