[Dixielandjazz] GLYNIS JOHNS ALERT

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue May 10 16:56:23 PDT 2011

I can not remember exactly who it was but I do recall a member of this list
expressing great admiration for the actress sometime within the past month.

I believe it might have had to do with my making mention of her marvelous
performance as an airline stewardess in "No Highway In the Sky" with James
Stewart and Marlene Dietrich.

In any case, I thought I should mention that the 1949 movie "Miranda" in
which she played the role of mermaid will air tomorrow morning.  That is
Wednesday , 5/11/11 on the Turner Classic Movie Channel, at 900am, Eastern
time.

Musical content?  None at this time...........someone might consider
instituting a class action lawsuit against me.

Tides
HC

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby