[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Takes a Back Seat at N.O. J & H.

Don Gumpert dongumpert at cox.net
Tue May 10 11:09:42 PDT 2011

For a goodly number of years, I have attended the New Orleans Jazz Festival
and have enjoyed every minute.  I am, of course, speaking of the jazz fest
held in downtown New Orleans, as opposed to whatever is being held at the
fairgrounds.  I can't imagine going to the fairgrounds version of a festival
when all I have to do is walk down Bourbon Street at any time of the day (or
night) and listen to My Kind of Music!
Sandy Gumpert
Ft. Walton Beach, Florida