[Dixielandjazz] Word From Bria

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri May 6 10:21:44 PDT 2011

Hello everyone!
The secret's out- I'm having another musical child and it is much more than a twinkle
in my eye at this point. Last weekend I went into the studio with a remarkable group
of musicians and laid down the foundation of what will mark a lot of my own personal
breakthroughs and current musical concepts. I feel lucky to have had this opportunity
to create and I look forward to sharing it with you! Release is looking more like
early fall, but I'll keep you posted with samples when available ;)
In the meanwhile.. Here are this month's wheres and whens:
May 7th- Maverick Swing in Boston. I'm leading a swingin' band of Mike Valdez on
piano, the Heveron-Smith team of Eric and Brian on bass and drums, and New York City's
finest ambassador Ted Gottsegen on guitar plus a few more special guests. Zumix 260
Sumner St, East Boston.
My Solomon Douglas Swingtet ImprompTour!
May 8- NYC Babble with the Solomon Douglas Swingtet.
http://briaskonberg.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5bb905a25d9ff7d9295b72994&id=2db512472b&e=90044daa29
 9-12 pm.
May 9- Baltimore MD Swing Dance with the Solomon Douglas Swingtet.8014 Pulaski Hwy
(Hwy 40) 9-12
May 10 - Durham NC Swing Dance with the Solomon Douglas Swingtet. Hot Club of Durham
and RDU Rent Party, The Trotter Building, 410 W Geer St. 7-10 pm
A few more:
May 13 - Baby Soda at Pinkerton Wine Bar, 9-12. 263 north 6th street Brooklyn.
May 22- Luciano's in Rahway, NJ. I'll be playing with a quintet led by clarinetest
David Aaron featuring songs of the WWII era. 6:30 pm, 1579 Main Street, Rahway. 732-815-1200
for reservations
May 27-30: The Sacramento Jubilee! This has been an annual highlight and friends
reunion for me since 2001 and I'm thrilled to be going back at the end of the month
as a guest artist.
Click on my name for my schedule:
http://briaskonberg.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5bb905a25d9ff7d9295b72994&id=88bec5c482&e=90044daa29
Thanks always for your support!!!! Many more fun times to come!
With Love,
Bria

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a German Shepherd."
"Are you crazy," says Mick, "Have you seen how many of their owners go blind?"