[Dixielandjazz] Illinois Jazz Concert Schedule may-Oct 2011- John Skillman

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon May 2 12:21:40 PDT 2011

Hi Jazz Fans,

Below is a list of Southern Illinois Public Gigs with TRAD Jazz that I will
 participate in this spring/Summer/Fall.
I hope you will try to attend one or all of them.  Some of them I am  the
leader, some I am a side man.
I tried to make the list compact so you could print it and put it on your
Refrigerator or bulletin board.
Detailed information on individual gigs will be often provided later at a
time.... just before each gig.

 John
.

TRAD Jazz Gigs The Summer/Fall of 2011 -  John Skillman
Ph: 443 340 5868
Red = Barb City Stompers    2011    Wed 4-May 11Am&2pm  Senior
Follies-W/Pauline C- Rockford  IL  Thurs 5-May 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six at
 Niko's  Sun
8-May 3-5PM Reh: Wing & Prayer at FUMC  DeKalb  Sun 29-May 1-4 Pm Stompers
at
House  Café  Thurs 2-Jun 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six at  Niko's  Sun 5-Jun 2-5PM
Indianapolis Jazz Club -  Stompers  Sun 12-Jun 9 & 11AM Wing & Prayer at
FUMC
DeKalb  Sun 12-Jun 1-4 PM Stompers at House  Café  Sat 18-Jun 2-2:45PM
Gurler House Music Fest -  Stompers  Sun 19-Jun 2-5:30PM Illiana Jazz Club -
Crocodile  JB  Sun 19-Jun Eve Chicago Hot  Six  (Private  Gig)  Sun 3-Jul
1-4
PM Stompers at House  Café  Thurs 7-Jul 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six  at Niko's
 Sun
31-Jul 1-4 PM Stompers at House  Café  Thurs 4-Aug 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six at
 Niko's  Sun 21-Aug 2-5:30PM Illiana Jazz Club -  Stompers  Sun 28-Aug 1-4
PM Stompers at House  Café  Thurs 1-Sep 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six at  Niko's
Fr/Sat 2&3  Sept  Possible BCJB Reunion Gigs.  Wash DC  Sun 25-Sep 1-4 PM
Stompers at House  Café  Thurs 6-Oct 6-9PM Chicago Hot Six at  Niko's  Sun
16-Oct 1-4 PM Stompers at House  Café

--
Sex, politics, religion or a bottle of Jack Daniel's
Whatever gets you through the night, baby