[Dixielandjazz] Some Like it Hot Band at French Quarter Festival

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Mar 28 11:33:31 PDT 2011

Hi Nita,
Glad to see you get that review!  Sorry my ears won't be able to hear  you
from this far away upriver.

By the way, the person writing in about learning to improvise -- have you
considered something like the New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp?  You'll find my
endorsement on their website:
(_http://www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com/_
(http://www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com/) )

Ginny

In a message dated 3/28/2011 11:58:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,