[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans French Quarter Fest

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 11:43:30 PDT 2011

Is anyone on the list going to French Quarter Festival in April?

I'm going to be there with a 19 member band called Vaud and the Villains.

We're not really a traditional jazz band but we do update a lot of traditional
songs.
Here's an example of our arrangement of The New Orleans Hop Scop Blues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPTCMIj9d0k

Anyway I realize this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is a lot of
fun...
And if you'll be at French Quarter Fest you can see us at:
Chicky Wah Wah with Paul Sanchez at 8 pm on April 8th
and then our big set will be at One Eyed Jacks at 10 pm on April 9th.

I hope to see some of you there!  (I'll be the one on the string bass!)
- Katie
 http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera