[Dixielandjazz] FW: Band loyalty

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 10:37:47 PDT 2011

Jim:

I am impressed with your philosophy as to how you would handle a situation
where a higher paying gig should arise when you are aleady committed
elsewhere.

While I may be impressed, I am afraid I will not be engaging your band for
my son's Bar Mitzvah

HC.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?