[Dixielandjazz] Ear Regulars On TV Thur Night, not!

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Mar 24 08:53:57 PDT 2011

>From Jon-Erik Kellso.

Hi folks,
Here's a quick update.
The EarRegulars will NOT be on the "All Night With Joey Reynolds" TV show Thursday
night as scheduled.
Short version is: we showed up to tape the show, they insisted we sign release forms
that would give them the rights to our first born, we walked.
Note to musicians: always read contracts, and try to get release forms ahead of time
(and read them), so as not to waste a trip, as we did.
Disappointing...oh well. Nothing against Joey Reynolds. They just need to revise
their release form.
onward and upward,
Jon

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

An Irish Man is sitting in the pub with his wife and he says, "I love you."
She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?"
He replies, "It's me talking to the beer."