[Dixielandjazz] Bohem Ragtime & Jazz Festival LIVE on internet - don't miss it!

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Wed Mar 23 17:11:06 PDT 2011

Dear OKOM Friends,

Our 20th International Bohém Ragtime & Jazz Festival in Kecskemét, Hungary
will take place on this weekend and it again can be viewed live through the
internet for free! Follow us at http://www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com

There will be many famed performers. Headliners include five of the very
best pianists of the genre: Paolo Alderighi (Italy), Mimi Blais (Canada),
Morten Gunnar Larsen (Norway), Adam Swanson (USA) and Butch Thompson (USA).
And we'll feature the wonderful French band, The Night Owls. Those young
Parisians are now among the very best ones playing New Orleans jazz in
Europe, I believe. And there will be the host band, the 26-year old Bohém
Ragtime Jazz Band.

Detailed programme and broadcast schedule at
http:www.jazzfestivalmarketing.com

We are already running a test DVD on the site, so you can check your
internet connection if it is fast enough for the stream. And please, let ALL
your frineds know about the live broadcast as we wouldn't mind surpassing
the number of 30,000 visitors we had two years ago :-)

Best regards,

Tamas Ittzes

PS.: It is very likely your last chance to see our festival live as 7 of our
11 sponsors have dropped out because of the financial situation. I am now
facing a 10,000 USD debt but I am happy present this festival to all of
those who favour OKOM. Watch it and enjoy! And forward this message to as
many places as you possibly can. Thanks!

---
ITTZÉS Tamás
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival director
www.bohemragtime.com
www.OhYeahDay.com
Address: H-6001 Kecskemét, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone (classical): +36(20)82-447-82
Phone (jazz): +36(20)960-7169
E-mail (classical): ittzes.tamas at gmail.com
E-mail (jazz): info at bohemragtime.com
---
Join us and make Aug 4 the International Day of Classic Jazz!
Be part of a great worldwide event!
Support at www.OhYeahDay.com