[Dixielandjazz] Viper Dixieland

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:37:04 PDT 2011

I also loved the number as performed on the video that Bob supplied us a
link too.

No disrespect intended when I say I'm not concerned about the clarinetist
playing the 6th in the last chord but I'm just hoping someone on the list
can come up with the name of the ensemble peforming it.

I managed to find out the precise "NCIS" episode on which it was played but
that is of little help. Some character on the program was playing it on a
tape recorder in conjunction with another characer's funeral but it was not
made clear as to whether the tape version was the same as the video version.

Come on, y'all put on your thinking caps, so Harry can find the CD on some
online website and pay some ridiculous amount of money for something
he needs about as much as a third.......................I'll leave that
blank not wishing to offend any of the dear ladies here on the list.
HC

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?