[Dixielandjazz] Dukes and Stuff

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Mar 22 09:42:49 PDT 2011

Steve Voce wrote in part:

> I've put my cards on the table. If most of you want me to leave the group then I will.
> If I stay I may upset you again. But then, surely you don't want a discussion group where everyone thinks alike?

Steve, Of course we don't want you to leave.  This Email List is for everyone who likes and enjoys Traditional, Classic Jazz, Dixieland, Early Swing, Ragtime, etc.

My first exposure to Watters and Turk, I didn't like.  But they grew on me and I finally realized what they were doing.

I like both bands, also Scobey, All the names you named, Ruby Braff, etc.  Also the World's Greatest JB, the 50s Brubeck Quartet, Rob McConnell Boss Brass, Louis, Teagarden, Vince Giordano, Jim Cullum, on and on.

This List is for all.

So, I would be very disappointed if you left the List.

Best,

Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator