[Dixielandjazz] FW: Dukes of Dixieland

Ken Waltjen kwaltjen at bendbroadband.com
Mon Mar 21 12:20:05 PDT 2011

If I hadn't found the Audio Fidelity Dukes records in a bargain bin, I
probably would never have gone to Earthquake Magoon's to hear the
FH5+2.  That led me to Turk Murphy, then to many, many festivals and
finally to lurking on this list.  It's where my lifetime love of okom
started.  Can't look down my nose at any of it...