[Dixielandjazz] Welcome To Eric Holroid.

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun Mar 20 14:55:04 PDT 2011

Indeed, welcome back Eric.

But, this is tooooo strange.  I have been away from the desk for a
couple of days and the first DJML post I read was Bob's www.okom.com
broadcast and clicked away to tune in.  While the stream was loading, I
went back to my email.

The next email down was Mike's post with subject "Wang Wang Blues?"
About the time I read that Eric Holroid is back, Tom Baker's San
Francisco Jazz Band started playing in my headphones.  Here they are
http://www.bakertrom.bravepages.com/sfjb76.jpg

Your press agent couldn't have timed your return better.

All the best, Gary

On 20/03/2011 16:57, Robert Ringwald wrote:
> Its been a long time.
>
> Best,
>
> --Bob Ringwald
Gary Kiser